COVID-19 Client Declaration
Version 4: 24-03-2021
To comply with Government and Health & Safety guidelines we are required to retain a record of relevant information on all clients visiting the salon while the COVID-19 situation continues. The information will be retained and stored by Nilosa for 21 days for contact tracing purposes if necessary.
Please read the statements below.
If you answer YES to any of them, please contact us immediately to discuss your appointment as it may need to be rearranged.
• I have received a COVID Vaccine in the last 14 days
I have had a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a suspected case that was undiagnosed
• I have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus
• I live in the same household as someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in isolation within the last 14 days
• I am classed as extremely vulnerable and at risk of severe illness from COVID-19 due to an underlying health condition
• I or a member of my household was advised by the Govt/NHS to rigorously follow shielding measures
• I have returned from abroad in the last 14 days
I have one or more of the following typical COVID-19 symptoms
Difficulty breathing / shortness of breath
Loss of taste or smell
On arrival at the salon, you will be asked to sign to confirm none of the above statements apply.